Simple Dental Financing Solutions for All Your Dental Needs
Our team at Astoria Dental Group believes that all of our patients deserve reliable solutions to pay for their treatment and a simple process for financing their dental procedures. Our office accepts a variety of payment options and dental financing plans that allow each patient to achieve a healthy, beautiful smile, without the hassle and stress that can be associated with cost. Dr. Clifford Degel, Dr. Carmen Every-Degel, and our entire team in Astoria, NY, are committed to helping you with your goals, and assisting in making the entire process as simple as possible.
Our Office Manager
To accommodate all of our patients, we offer a wide range of payment options, including:
- Cash: If you choose to pay at least a week prior to receiving your treatment, we will grant you a 10 percent pre-payment discount.
- Check: We accept both personal and certified checks, but are unable to accept business checks.
- Credit and Debit Card: We accept all major credit cards, including Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express. Debit cards are also accepted.
Affordable Payment Plans
Our low monthly payment plans and financing options include CareCredit®, Wells Fargo, and Lending Club.
We are happy to work with you to help you achieve the smile of your dreams.
Designed specifically for healthcare related expenses like cosmetic dentistry, CareCredit offers financing plans that feature no interest and low monthly payments. There are no annual fees, set-up costs, or pre-payment penalties. Plans can be spread over a variety of time periods — anywhere from three to 60 months. In addition, CareCredit can be used to help cover any health care-related expense, from $1 to $25,000.
Apply for CareCredit® online using their easy, secure system. Or contact a dentist or staff member at Astoria Dental Group to learn more about this option and how it can help you manage your treatment cost at our practice.
Flexible Spending Accounts
You can check to see whether your employer offers a medical spending account. Medical spending accounts allow you to cover your dental treatment cost using pre-tax income that is set aside for medical expenses.
Our team will work with you to help you understand your benefits, and how much of the treatment will be covered. Important points to know when using insurance to pay for your dental treatment include:
- Benefits are determined by each individual’s insurance, not the dental practice.
- Insurance companies will typically cover up to 50 percent of the total cost, but rarely more.
- Some more extensive procedures and treatments may require a longer authorization from your insurance carrier.
Budgeting for Your Procedure
Budgeting and understanding more about the cost of the procedure will help you plan for your future and prepare you for your treatment. We have provided information and estimated cost of some of our popular procedures.
Contact Us Today
If you would like more information, please send us a message online or give us a call at (718) 278-1123. We are happy to work with you to help you achieve the smile of your dreams.