Our Dental Procedures and Services
At Astoria Dental Group, we provide comprehensive treatment to help our patients achieve and maintain a beautiful, healthy smile for life. We offer a range of dental procedures using modern techniques and technology for cosmetic and restorative dentistry patients, as well as complete general dentistry services. Based in Queens, our practice serves patients from surrounding communities and throughout the state.
Treatments We Offer
Each patient has unique needs and cosmetic goals, and Drs. Clifford Degel and Carmen Every-Degel provide customized treatments for all. Whether your goal is to prevent issues from developing and maintain your oral health or to transform your appearance with a complete smile makeover, you can expect outstanding service at Astoria Dental Group.
We offer many services designed to enhance and refine your smile. Our cosmetic dentistry service includes a preview of your results with digital SmilePix technology. Our team can help you achieve the smile of your dreams through procedures such as:
- Invisalign®: This popular technique uses clear, invisible aligners to straighten teeth discreetly, usually in as little as a year.
- Porcelain Veneers: You can conceal many types of cosmetic flaws and transform your smile with lifelike, custom porcelain veneers.
- Dental Bonding: Using a moldable composite resin, our doctors can cover dental imperfections and even refine the shape of your teeth in a single appointment.
- Teeth Whitening: We offer professional in-office teeth whitening services using Zoom! and BriteSmile®. Convenient take-home kits are available too.
- Tooth Colored Fillings: Composite resin is a highly strong material that can be matched to your natural enamel to rebuild teeth that have suffered from cavities and decay.
With our restorative services, patients can replace a single missing tooth or receive a complete set of natural-looking false teeth. Procedures to rebuild your smile include:
- Dental Implants: We place and restore all types of dental implants, providing a sturdy anchor for new prosthetic teeth. We offer traditional implant treatments as well as Teeth Tomorrow®.
- Dental Crowns: A porcelain crown can be placed over a damaged tooth to restore form and function, or you can replace a missing tooth with an implant-supported crown.
- Inlays and Onlays: Used as a conservative alternative to a dental crown, inlays and onlays can also restore proper function to teeth damaged by decay.
- Dental Bridges: You can replace several teeth with a dental bridge. Our office provides both traditional and implant-supported solutions.
- Dentures: If you have lost a full arch of teeth we can provide the lifelike prosthesis you need to restore your smile. We offer traditional, implant-supported, and the renowned Prettau® Zirconia bridge for our denture patients.
- Bone Grafting: Our oral surgeons can perform all stages of treatment for implants patients, including bone grafting and sinus lifts for patients with low jaw bone density or space.
- Full Mouth Reconstruction: For patients who need extensive dental work, our doctors can create a comprehensive plan combining several treatments to restore full oral health.
- Periodontal Care: We treat gum disease with a variety of procedures, including root scaling and planing, gum surgery, and medication.
- Root Canal Therapy: Our dentists can treat infection and often save a severely damaged tooth with gentle, conservative root canal therapy.
- Wisdom Teeth Extraction: Our oral surgery services include extraction of impacted wisdom teeth for teens and adults.
- Preventative Care: Preventing tooth decay preserves precious enamel and increases your chances of maintaining oral health for a lifetime. We offer fluoride treatments and sealants for children and adults.
- Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) Treatment – Our dentists can treat the painful symptoms of TMJ Disorder with BOTOX® Therapeutic injections. We also offer a custom oral appliance designed to prevent teeth grinding and clenching.
- Sedation Dentistry: Dedicated to providing a comfortable treatment environment for patients, Astoria Dental Group offers sedation dentistry techniques for many procedures.
Our team can provide the comprehensive treatment you need to achieve the healthiest, most aesthetic smile. To schedule your appointment, please contact us online or call (718) 278-1123 today.