Combine Restorative Procedures for a Full Mouth Reconstruction
We often see patients with extensive damage to their teeth and gums. Rather than performing separate treatments to restore their smiles, we can combine several procedures into one comprehensive treatment plan. Full mouth reconstruction at our Queens dental practice can address multiple issues, saving the patient time and money.
Dr. Clifford Degel and Dr. Carmen Every-Degel can help you determine which procedures will benefit you the most and help you achieve restored function and aesthetics. To learn more about how a full mouth reconstruction can improve your confidence and comfort, please contact our office to make an appointment with one of our doctors.
IMPLANT & SMILE MAKEOVERS Results
What to Expect from Your Consultation
When you come in to the Astoria Dental Group office for your initial consultation, your doctor will perform a thorough evaluation of your teeth, gums, and supporting tissues. As part of the appointment, you will have an in-depth discussion that is focused on your goals for treatment. Depending on the extent of damage that you may have suffered, your dentist will recommend different treatments to restore the function and appearance of your smile. From there, the two of you will be able to put together your treatment plan and we can schedule your next appointment.
Commonly Combined Procedures
Customizing your treatment can achieve truly comprehensive results. As part of your individually tailored treatment plan, you can combine many different cosmetic and restorative procedures:
- Dental implants - Implants are small titanium posts that are surgically embedded in the jawbone to replace a missing tooth's roots, providing support for a dental crown, bridge, or denture.
- Dental crowns - A crown is a single-tooth restoration that can be attached to an implant or placed over a natural tooth to repair and strengthen its structure after damage.
- Dental bridges - This type of restoration can bridge the gap in your smile left by missing teeth. A traditional bridge consists of one or more artificial teeth supported by crowns over adjacent teeth. Implant-supported bridges provided an added level of security and stability.
- Oral surgery procedures - Our doctors can perform root canal therapy, extractions, or other types of surgery to repair damage that you may have sustained.
- Cosmetic treatments - Many patients choose to enhance the appearance of their smiles as a part of their full mouth reconstruction. We will commonly place porcelain veneers, perform teeth whitening treatments, or achieve more pleasing proportions with gum recontouring procedures.
- Invisalign® - Some of our patients choose to make Invisalign® orthodontic treatment part of their full mouth reconstruction plan. This system uses a series of clear trays that gradually shift your teeth into their proper alignment.
Schedule a Full Mouth Reconstruction Evaluation
Restoring your healthy, beautiful smile is a priceless investment in your confidence and quality of life. To begin developing a personalized full mouth reconstruction treatment plan, please contact our office and schedule a consultation with one of our doctors.