About Our Dental Practice
If you are searching for a dental practice offering care unparalleled in Queens or anywhere throughout New York, you've come to the right place. Our cosmetic dentistry practice has been a fixture of Astoria for over 17 years. Our office has evolved over the years and is now one of New York’s most modern dental offices.
The History of Astoria Dental Group
Dr. Clifford Degel took over the Astoria Dental Group offices in 1990, about a year after he became a dentist. He immediately upgraded, renovated, and modernized the office to make it one of the most cutting-edge dental facilities in Astoria. We are now entering another era in the history of our practice, as we have newly remodeled our dental office to make it even more comfortable and up-to-date.
We provide care to patients from Queens, Long Island, Manhattan, and surrounding communities. Though we are primarily known for our cosmetic dentistry procedures, we also offer gum disease treatment, Invisalign® invisible braces, implant dentistry, and full mouth reconstruction.
Video: Our Office Manager
Special Features of Our Office
The goal of the Astoria Dental Group is to bring superior care to our patients. To that end, our practice features:
- Invisalign® invisible braces administered by Dr. Carmen Every-Degel, one of the country’s top Invisalign® doctors
- A full range of cosmetic dentistry techniques, including dental implants,porcelain veneers, teeth whitening, dental bridges, porcelain crowns,composite bonding, and more
- All of the latest in dental technology, including intraoral cameras, DIAGNOdent® advanced cavity detection, and computer smile imaging to preview the results of a smile makeover
- Immediate dental implants using the Mini Drive-Lock™ system
- Accurate implant planning and surgery in a day using the SimPlant™ system
- A tomograph X-ray machine to provide precise visualization of a patient’s gum and bone structure prior to dental implant surgery
- Full mouth restorative dentistry
- Gum disease treatment
- Dental bone grafting to ensure the success of dental implants
- An on-site laboratory to streamline the process of crafting dental restorations
- BOTOX® Cosmetic for wrinkle reduction, as well as BOTOX® Therapeutic to relieve jaw pain/TMJ disorder, cure teeth clenching, and ease the stress put on new dental restorations
- Sedation dentistry to help you relax during your dental treatment
- Free consultations with an experienced dentist in which patients can learn about their options for improving the aesthetics of their smile and achieving optimal dental health – schedule your consultation today!
Astoria Dental Group’s office is designed to calm and relax our visitors. You can enjoy a classic comedy in our waiting room, watch TV or listen to music on one of our iPods during your dental treatment, and finish your visit with soothing aromatherapy or a gentle massage in one our massage chairs. You will leave your appointment feeling refreshed and eager to show your friends and family your beautiful smile!
Contact Astoria Dental Group
If you live in Long Island, Queens, or surrounding areas and would like to learn more about our cosmetic dentistry services, soothing amenities, or any other aspect of our practice, please contact us today. We also welcome you to schedule a complimentary consultation to learn more about how our dentists can enhance your smile.